Aurora Brooks: The exotic beauty captivating designers and photographers.

I tend to be a slightly cold and distant person, yet I can still converse and relate like an ordinary person, although I seldom laugh. I like to be correct and perfect in what interests me, even if I may occasionally appear brusque and rude. When I get nervous, I tend to act a bit strange, making hand gestures. I hate losing and making mistakes. I might seem very confident, but it scares me when people I don't trust get too close. I hate "easy" people or, as I tend to call them, people without personality, especially girls with immature traits. To get close to me, you need to be someone I like or find intriguing; otherwise, you receive my indifference, which is usual for me. I detest egotists, although I may occasionally seem like one. I don't like listening to people talk about themselves all the time and I rarely do it myself, unless the situation requires it.

Smoking and alcohol are two of my passions, although I tend to enjoy Fashion week paris 2022 septembre them alone, as I don't like being watched or people knowing about it. Another one of my favorite hobbies is reading; I always try to have a book with me, even if it's an instruction manual. I'm not a big fan of parties, but I can agree to go somewhere for a few drinks. Alcohol doesn't affect me greatly, but if it does, I lose control. Sometimes I get tense or nervous for no apparent reason. I have a very complex tattoo that is part of my past, and I always try to hide it with shirts or other clothing. I enjoy dressing well at all times.

From a young age, I have always been a reserved person. My parents used to say that I was a very serious child for my age. While other kids played and laughed, I preferred to sit in a corner with a book or a toy that let me focus in silence. This tendency to introspection has only grown stronger over the years. Although I can Fashion week valencia 2022 relate to others normally, I always maintain a certain emotional distance. It's not that I don't care about people, I just find it difficult to open up and show my emotions.

In the professional domain, this characteristic of mine of being correct and perfect in what interests me has been an advantage. I am meticulous and detail-oriented, which has enabled me to stand out in my job. Nevertheless, this same quality can occasionally make me seem brusque or rude. I don't have much tolerance for errors, neither mine nor others'. This can make some people perceive me as hard to handle, but those who know me well understand that I simply have high standards and expect the same from others.

When I get anxious, I tend to act a little weird. I make hand signs, a habit I've had since I was a kid. It's a method to alleviate the tension I feel in those moments. Although I try to stay calm and composed, there are situations that overwhelm me and Modeling agencies ranked make me feel uncomfortable. In those moments, I prefer to withdraw and be alone until I feel better.

I dislike losing and making mistakes. This is one of the things that frustrates me the most. I have always been very competitive and aim to do my best in everything I do. When I don't achieve my goals or make a mistake, I feel very bad about myself. I might appear very confident, but in reality, I have my insecurities. It scares me when people I don't trust get too close. I need my space and time to get to know someone before allowing them into my life.

I detest "easy" people or, as I usually call them, people without personality. Particularly girls with childish behaviors. I can't stand people who don't have their own opinion or who change their mind depending on the situation. To approach me, you need to be someone I like or find intriguing. Otherwise, you receive my indifference, which is usual for me. I abhor egotists, even Ruzafa fashion week valencia if I might sometimes seem like one. I detest listening to people talk about themselves constantly, and I seldom do it myself, unless required.

I'm not very fond of parties, but I can agree to go somewhere for a few drinks. I'm not a very social person and prefer calm environments. However, from time to time, I like to go out and enjoy a good conversation with friends. Alcohol doesn't affect me significantly, but if it does, I lose control. That's why I try not to drink too much. Sometimes, I get tense or nervous without any apparent reason. It's something I've learned to cope with over time, but there are still instances when I feel overwhelmed by anxiety.

I have a very complex tattoo that is part of my past. I always try to hide it with shirts or other clothing. It's a reminder of a hard time in my life and I prefer not to talk about it. I like dressing well everywhere. I think looks are important and Fashion designer rhodes crossword clue I try to maintain my image. I think looks are important and I try to maintain my image. It's not due to vanity, but because it makes me feel good about myself.

In essence, I am a complex individual with many aspects. Even though I may appear cold and distant, I have my passions and fears like everyone else. I aim to be precise and perfect in what matters to me, and although this may occasionally make me seem brusque or rude, it's just because I have high standards. I value my space and time, and prefer to surround myself with people who bring something positive to my life. Smoking, alcohol, and reading are my ways of unwinding and relaxing, and although I'm not very social, I enjoy a good chat from time to time. My tattoo is a reminder of my past, and although I prefer to keep it hidden, it is part of who I am. Ultimately, I am a person who values correctness, perfection, and authenticity in all aspects Fashion jobs barcelona of life.